Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Commissioner of the Revenue

  1. Decal Application (For Non-Registered Vehicles / Own Real Estate)

    Only fill out this form if your vehicle(s) are not registered in King George but you own Real Estate within the county. Affix this... More…

  1. Decal Application (Registered Vehicles)

    Only submit this form if your vehicle(s) are registered in King George County. Affix this decal to your windshield in order to enter... More…

Parks and Recreation

  1. Citizens Center Facility Use Application Request

    This form is used to request an application for use of the Citizens Center for events. Facility reservations must be submitted at least... More…


  1. Treasurer's Office Inquiry

    How can we help you?